With our basic principles for energy and environmental policy, we ensure:
- adherence to all relevant laws and legal provisions on environmental protection as well as other responsibilities of the company;
- continuous improvement of all environmental performance through systematic environmental monitoring and targeted prevention of environmental contamination;
- commitment and responsibility of all employees for environmentally responsible behaviour by increasing technical knowledge of environmental protection.
Some practical examples:
- oil mist extraction at the machines with feed back into the production cycle;
- oil treatment equipment;
- machines are placed in oil trays to prevent groundwater contamination;
- regular audits for cleanliness, tidiness and safety throughout the company;
- new cleaning equipment since August 2007 in operation with perchlorethylen (to avoid trichloroethylene) under vacuum with concentration measurement;
- central lighting control to reduce electricity consumption (indirect LED lighting);
- use of the heat produced by the production machines to reduce heating costs.